The Business Growers is a Jackson, Mississippi-based marketing firm offering a variety of services, including branding, website development, design, marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO) and digital advertising. The company builds upon a framework that evaluates businesses at three levels, from the foundational components of the business to its long-term scalability. The Know, Grow and Scale™ framework is made to inspire businesses to use effective marketing to grow the right way and save time, money and energy in the process.
This position is exempt from the minimum wage and overtime provisions of the FLSA. This is a full-time position. Full-time employees are regularly scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week and are eligible to participate in all Company benefits subject to the terms, conditions, and limitations of each benefit plan.
These minimum qualifications have been agreed upon by the Company in this job class and are based upon a job analysis and the essential functions. However, if a candidate believes he/she is qualified for the job although he/she does not have the minimum qualifications set forth below, he/she may request special consideration through substitution of related education and experience, demonstrating the ability to perform the essential functions of the position. Any request to substitute related education or experience for minimum qualifications must be addressed to The Business Growers in writing, identifying the related education and experience which demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform all essential functions of the position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
In this role, you will learn the client’s business and how we support their team as a marketing partner! This is why we need more sharp people to join us!
We are a tight team who care about each other and help each other at any time. It is important that our client success manager is comfortable joining a team, executing independently but always willing to collaborate and learn from each other.
- Work day-to-day with clients to meet deadlines for website build projects
- Work with our website designers to manage website changes and edits from clients
- Obtain all web content, assets, images, etc. from client for website build projects
- Consulting clients to determine the website’s desired appearance and functionalities
- Developing changes to website development processes and procedures
- Report status of all on going web projects to the team weekly
- Ensure all website and marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes
- Serve as primary of point of contact for clients on website projects
- Further knowledge and education through workshops, research, and seminars to share with team
- Reporting delays and issues to management team as they arise
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from a standard four-year high school or equivalent (GED or High School Equivalency Diploma)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Strong in-person presence and ability to communicate well
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to be thorough and self-sufficient
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Must be assertive, energetic, and creative
- Must be comfortable in customer-facing environments
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Must be self-motivated
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Business Growers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: The Business Growers is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at The Business Growers are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. The Business Growers will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. The Business Growers encourages applicants of all ages.