The Business Growers is offering an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing. This internship is perfect for any student with a desire to work for a fast-paced, growing marketing firm. The social media intern will work directly with a diverse range of clients and our team of graphic designers to prepare content and graphics for social media accounts.
The social media intern will gain an understanding of managing day-to-day client work, overseeing projects, and communicating with clients. This is a part-time opportunity (up to 20 hours weekly) available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university program.
This is a paid internship.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a number of social media accounts in firm’s project management tool
- Get creative and generate content ideas for various clients
- Collect photos and provide inspiration to designers for social graphics
- Researching appropriate hashtags for industry-focused content
- Scheduling social media content in scheduling tool
- Producing reports for clients
The Business Growers is a national marketing firm offering a variety of services, including branding, website development, design, marketing strategy, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and digital advertising. The company serves clients in 14 states and builds upon a framework that evaluates businesses at three levels, from the foundational components of the business to its long-term scalability. The Know, Grow and Scale™ framework is made to inspire businesses to use effective marketing to grow the right way and save time, money and energy in the process.